Sunday, October 12, 2014

HELLO



Hi.  I'm Cindy and I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Roger, for 43 years.  We have two grown sons, two daughter's -in-love , two grands we adore and Smokey, our grandcat, we inherited when our oldest married and his new bride had Scooter, the dog.  We retired and moved from Birmingham Alabama to the beautiful city of, Gulf Shores Alabama ten years ago.

Living on a retirement income in today's economy makes for a real challenge and I am always looking for ways to s-t-r-e-t-c-h our income so we can enjoy retirement and bless others.  I was blessed to have become acquainted with a special lady who was willing to share her couponing tips with me. In the coupon world, I consider myself a novice but wanted to 'pay it forward' and share what I am learning with those who want to save money and be good stewards with what the Lord provides. I can't promise you can purchase a $200+  buggy full  of items and have the total ring up for $20.00 or less but I can promise you can save 50-90% on your monthly grocery bill.  So welcome to my blog: 
CASH-Coupon And Save Hundreds.   

No comments:

Post a Comment